There are various types of cartridge you can purchase once the ink in your ink cartridge runs low or is completely over:
- OEM Cartridges are made by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). If you own a Brother printer, then the Brother brand is the OEM cartridge for your printer.
- Refilled Toner Cartridges have a hole drilled into the cartridge and refilled with ink.
- Remanufactured Toner Cartridges are original OEM cartridges disassembled, tested and any worn parts replaced. It is then filled with toner and re-assembled.
All our remanufactured ink cartridges have been fully tested to ISO 9001 British standards. They are manufactured to strict quality standards so that overall performance equals or exceeds that of the original manufacturer. New and recycled components are used to assure quality print performance.
We are confident that our cartridges will not damage or affect the performance of printers or copiers.
We have a Triple Guarantee in place:
- In the unlikely event of a toner fault we will replace it with no quibbles.
- If a machine part is damaged, we will send an independent engineer to access this and replace the part or if necessary replace the machine at no cost to you.
- We will always be cheaper than your local supplier. Why pay more money if you don’t have to? It’s your budget.
For more information and prices on our full range of remanufactured and OEM ink cartridges, please call our team on 0845 644 5200