There are a number of reasons why a printer could have stopped working after replacing ink cartridges but there are ways to resolve the problem or establish the cause.
- Check the removable tab that stops the ink from dispersing has been properly removed.
- Check the ink cartridges have been fitted into your machine properly - make sure you hear them click in.
- Check all levers that enable ink cartridges to be added have clicked back into their correct positions.
- Run a head clean on the printer.
- Check for software errors on your computer or printer LCD and print a test page.
- If you are using compatible ink try turning off the printer and resetting as some printers are programmed to only accept original ink but this can be over ridden.
- Consult your printer manual or web page help if lights are flashing. Most problems can be resolved but last resort is to contact the printer manufacturer.